BE A WINNER ON THIS THURSDAY WITH WKXI 107.5
You can enjoy great music from back-n-the-day and today and be a winner and all you have to do is tune in to Kixie 107.5 You will have a chance to win tickets to The Southern Heritage Classic which will be held in Memphis Tennessee. If by chance you are not feeling your best, not a problem, you can take The Thursday Morning Stretch and feel just a little bit better and enjoy the rest of your day. Please don’t forget, if you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary you can call me @ 601-995-1075 or text me @ 601-837-1075. Enjoy your Thursday Morning with Lady Vee on Soft Soul Kixie 107.5
Five Random Facts for Thursday
HIGHLIGHTS: Here are a few random facts for you. The part of the watermelon we eat is its placenta. And E.L. James wrote “Fifty Shades of Grey” on a Blackberry during her commute to work.
FULL STORY: Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. “Dallas Buyers Club” had such a low budget that the makeup artist, Robin Mathews, only had $250 to spend for the entire movie. And . . . she still won the Oscar for Best Makeup and Hairstyling.
2. The part of the watermelon we eat is its placenta.
3. Salmon sushi doesn’t come from Japan. It was created in Norway in the ’80s because they had a salmon surplus.
4. The legal definition of an “infant” isn’t just a baby . . . it’s anyone under 18.
5. E.L. James wrote “Fifty Shades of Grey” on a Blackberry during her commute to work.
LADY V’S THURSDAY MORNING HELPFUL HINT
Now that the season is changing, did you know you could store out of season clothes in large plastic lidded trash cans. Not only will your clothes be moth-proof, they will stay dry in damp
basements or attic and save space. Hopefully, this is a solution to a problem you may be facing with how should you store your summer clothes.