ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY WITH SOFT SOUL KIXIE 107.5
Friday has finally come, why not enjoy it with Lady Vee on Soft Soul Kixie 107.5. Listen to Kixie 107.5 for your chance to win tickets to The Southern Heritage Classic which will be held in Memphis Tennessee on September 14, 2019. If you’re not feeling 100%, why not take The Friday Morning Stretch and feel just a little bit better. If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary and would like for me to give you a shout out, why not give me a call @ 601-995-1075 or text me @ 601995-1075. Soft Soul Kixie plays the best must from back-n-the-day and today mixed just the way you like it so enjoy your Friday with Lady Vee on Soft Soul Kixie 107.5.
Five Random Facts for Friday
HIGHLIGHTS: Here are a few random facts for you. The last time a Democrat was elected president after another Democrat’s term ended was James Buchanan in 1856. And Ron Jeremy was an extra in “Ghostbusters”.
FULL STORY: Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. The U.S. military supported the movie “Independence Day” and even offered military costumes and props . . . until the film refused to eliminate mentions of Area 51. Then the military withdrew all its support.
2. Miami has a higher percentage of people born in foreign countries than any other major city in the world. 59% of Miami’s population was born in another country. Toronto is second, at 50%.
3. The last time a Democrat was elected president after another Democrat’s term ended was James Buchanan in 1856. Although Truman became president when FDR died, then got re-elected.
4. Ron Jeremy was an extra in “Ghostbusters”. He’s in the scene at the end where a crowd of people on the street watch the Ghostbusters head into the building. And no, he doesn’t have sex with anyone.
5. Marvin Gaye trained to play pro football in 1970 and tried to get a tryout with the Detroit Lions. But since he had ZERO football experience, the coach didn’t want him to get hurt and turned him down.