It’s middle of the week excitement on WKXI 107.5 and Lady Vee. Join us on this Wednesday Morning for your chance to win tickets to The Farish St. Festival on Saturday October 5th. You will also enjoy great music from back-n-the-day and today and if you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary, give me a call and I will be glad to give you a shout out. You can call me on my request line at 601-613-3426 or the text line @ 601-837-1075. We can’t forget The Wednesday Morning Stretch just in case you are not feeling 100%, stretch it out with me and feel just a little it better. Enjoy your Wednesday morning with me, Lady Vee on Soft Soul Kixie 107.5.
The Top Things Parents Love Doing Once Their Kids Are Back in School
HIGHLIGHTS: Here are some of the things parents love doing after their kids finally go back to school, according to a new survey: Watching the TV shows and movies that THEY want to watch . . . planning a weekend trip . . . catching up with friends . . . and exercising.
FULL STORY: Parents are REALLY enjoying the little bit of freedom that comes from having someone ELSE be responsible for their kids for a few hours every day.
According to a new survey, here are the top eight things parents love doing after their kids finally go back to school . . .
1. Watching the TV shows and movies that THEY want to watch.
2. Planning a weekend trip with just their significant other and no kids.
3. Organizing summer vacation pictures and making a photo book. (This survey was by a photo book company, which is why this random thing that people don’t actually care about managed to rank so high.)
4. Going to a spa.
5. Catching up with friends and family members.
7. Taking walks outside.
8. Having a nice, long meal without the kids.