The Cash Payout contest is back on Soft Soul Kixie 107.5 and you could be a big winner. Just listen for the keyword then go to wkxi.com and enter the keyword for your chance to be a winner. It’s a Thursday and if you feel like you can’t make it thru the day, why not try The Thursday Morning Stretch and feel just a little bit better. If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary and would like for me to give you a shout out, all you have to do is give me a call at 601-995-1075 or you can text me at 601-837-1075 and I would be glad to give you a shout out. If you enjoy the best music from back-n-the-day and today, then Kixie 107.5 should be your choice. Don’t forget, we do give a chance to win tickets to upcoming events. So, start your Thursday Morning with Lady Vee on Soft Soul Kixie 107.5.
The 10 Things Men Do That They Think Are Okay But Are Actually Super Creepy
HIGHLIGHTS: There’s a discussion on Reddit about things men do that they THINK are okay but are actually creepy. Some of the top answers are: Asking a woman, “Where’s my hug?” . . . saying “You’re perfect” within a few minutes of meeting someone . . . and asking a woman you just met if she lives alone.
FULL STORY: There’s a discussion on Reddit about things men do that they THINK are okay but are actually creepy. So please . . . PLEASE . . . take these to heart.
Here are some of the top answers . . .
1. Asking a woman, “Where’s my hug?”
2. Saying something like, “You’re perfect” within a few minutes of meeting someone.
3. Moving a woman’s clothing to get a better look at her tattoo.
4. Hassling someone for a date because you know she doesn’t have a boyfriend.
5. Giving unsolicited shoulder massages.
6. When a woman is walking on the sidewalk, driving slowly next to them to try to talk to them.
7. Casually touching a woman’s thigh or back while you’re talking to her.
8. Blocking an exit when you’re trying to start a conversation, or restricting a woman’s movement in any way.
9. Asking a woman you just met if she lives alone.
10. Getting sexually explicit the first time you’re texting.