The Cash Payout contest is back on Soft Soul Kixie 107.5 and you could be a big winner. Just listen for the keyword then go to wkxi.com and enter the keyword for your chance to be a winner. It’s a Thursday and if you feel like you can’t make it thru the day, why not try The Thursday Morning Stretch and feel just a little bit better. If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary and would like for me to give you a shout out, all you have to do is give me a call at 601-995-1075 or you can text me at 601-837-1075 and I would be glad to give you a shout out. If you enjoy the best music from back-n-the-day and today, then Kixie 107.5 should be your choice. Don’t forget, we do give a chance to win tickets to upcoming events. So, start your Thursday Morning with Lady Vee on Soft Soul Kixie 107.5.
HIGHLIGHTS: There’s a discussion on Reddit about things men do that they THINK are okay but are actually creepy. Some of the top answers are: Asking a woman, “Where’s my hug?” . . . saying “You’re perfect” within a few minutes of meeting someone . . . and asking a woman you just met if she lives alone.
FULL STORY: There’s a discussion on Reddit about things men do that they THINK are okay but are actually creepy. So please . . . PLEASE . . . take these to heart.
Here are some of the top answers . . .
1. Asking a woman, “Where’s my hug?”
2. Saying something like, “You’re perfect” within a few minutes of meeting someone.
3. Moving a woman’s clothing to get a better look at her tattoo.
4. Hassling someone for a date because you know she doesn’t have a boyfriend.
5. Giving unsolicited shoulder massages.
6. When a woman is walking on the sidewalk, driving slowly next to them to try to talk to them.
7. Casually touching a woman’s thigh or back while you’re talking to her.
8. Blocking an exit when you’re trying to start a conversation, or restricting a woman’s movement in any way.
9. Asking a woman you just met if she lives alone.
10. Getting sexually explicit the first time you’re texting.