Join Lady Vee on this Terrific Tuesday on Soft Soul Kixie 107.5 and listen for The Kixie Grand Cash Payout word each hour, for your chance to win $1,000 in The Kixie Grand Cash Payout Contest. If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary and would love for me to give you a shout out, give me a call @ 601-995-1075 or text me @ 601-837-1075. That’s not all I have for you on this Terrific Tuesday, if you are not 100% and don’t think you are going to make thru it thru the day, then take the Tuesday Morning Stretch with me and feel just a little bit better. Of course, we have the best music from back-n-the-day and today on Soft Soul Kixie 107.5.
HIGHLIGHTS: Here are a few random facts for you. The definition of a classic car in most states is a car that was made at least 25 years ago. And spaghetti is plural . . . each individual piece is called a spaghetto.
FULL STORY: Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. The two busiest U.S airports for cargo are Memphis and Anchorage. Memphis because it’s the home of FedEx . . . Anchorage because it’s a huge hub for international shipments.
2. The definition of a classic car in most states is a car that was made at least 25 years ago. So a car from 1994 is now technically a classic.
3. FDR has the biggest win in presidential history. In 1936, he beat Alf Landon 523 electoral votes to eight. Landon only won Maine and Vermont.
4. Dr. Joseph-Ignace Guillotin is the guy who came up with the guillotine in France in the 1700s. And he was AGAINST the death penalty. He thought a device that chopped people’s heads off would help move the country AWAY from executions.
5. Spaghetti is plural . . . each individual piece is called a spaghetto.