You can be a $1,000 winner in the Kixie Cash Payout Contest, just listen for the keyword and then go to wkxi.com and enter the keyword for your chance to win $1,000. If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary and would like for me to give you a shout out, just give me a call 601-995-1075 or you can text me at 601-8371075. Of course, it’s the middle of the week and you may not be feeling your best, why not try The Wednesday Morning Stretch and feel just a little bit better. I have the music you love from back-n-the-day and today mixed just the way you like it for your enjoyment on this Wednesday morning. Tune in to Soft Soul Kixie with Lady Vee for your chance to be a big winner and enjoy great music.
HIGHLIGHTS: 89% of grand kids like connecting with their grandparents on Facebook. But they wish that their grandparents wouldn’t post about family feuds, or anything too sad. And 1 in 4 hate it when older relatives send friend requests to THEIR friends.
FULL STORY: The in-home nursing service Visiting Angels recently polled a bunch of millinials. And 89% of grand kids said they LIKE having their grandparents connect with them on Facebook.
There are some rules they wish their grandparents would follow though. Here are five things young people want older people to think about when they use social media . . .
1. Don’t post personal stuff about family feuds or money. A third of millinials in the survey said their grandparents sometimes post stuff that’s too personal.
2. Don’t use too many emojis. 1 in 5 said their grandparents overuse them.
3. Don’t try so hard to be friends with their friends. 25% don’t like it when older relatives send friend requests to THEIR friends.
4. Don’t post about anything too sad, like being sick or lonely. 1 in 4 grand kids hate it.
5. Don’t try to act too cool. 22% of millinials find it embarrassing. So it’s okay to act your age on social media.